This organization relies 100% on fundraising and donations from individuals and businesses. No donation is too small and are accepted in a variety of ways!
Cheque: Made out to "New Start Standardbred Adoption" and mailed to the address at the bottom of this page!
E-Transfer: Sent to email@example.com
Credit Card: We use PayPal for credit card donations - you do not need an account to do so!
Cash: Accepted by any of our Directors.
We are always looking for items to be able to help our horses, whether it be with their daily care or training.
These items include:
- Halters (Breakaway or Leather)
- Lead Ropes
- Feed Buckets; rubber or plastic
- English & Western Tack (bridles, saddle pads, saddles, etc.)
- Driving Equipment (harness, driving cart, etc.)
- General Riding Equipment (polos, boots, saddle stands, etc.)
- Stable Equipment (Pitch forks, brooms, stall ties, feed racks, etc.)
- Turnout Blankets/Rainsheets (between 70-82")
- Stable Sheets (between 70"-82")
Please note that for the safety of our volunteers and horses, we are unable to accept items that are deemed to be dangerous, unfit for use, or unable to be properly sanitized before use. Blankets requiring small, financially friendly repairs are accepted!
If you operate a business that provides the following services, and wish to provide a discount or donation of your service to our horses in need, we would be extremely grateful and be thrilled to promote your business as a result of your kindness! Please email us to discuss further.
- Farrier Care
- Veterinary Care
- Massage or Chiropractic Treatment
- Equi-Bow Therapy
- Animal Communication Sessions